The following resources which support local history studies in schools and reminiscence work are available to borrow at no charge.
- DVD this includes extracts of 50 filmed interviews of past players from 1955 – 1990 and other people associated with football in Enfield today including other local teams
- Memory cards share the stories of 14 older people who attend a dementia centre in Enfield demonstrating how football as an engaging topic of conversation leads to a better understanding of individual lives. The cards can be used in reminiscence sessions by other groups in conjunction with other project resources.
- Photo packs of teams, players and supporters plus places now and then in Enfield.
- Heritage Trail Map plots key sites around the Borough associated with the club.
- A mobile exhibition of 7 pull up banners includes :the project process and who was involved; Enfield FC – the history of the early club ;Local football in Enfield, other local teams; Enfield Town FC – a pioneer in supporter managed teams; Supporters United – the importance of local support; 30 golden years 1959 – 84; Women in football- the significance of Enfield Ladies to the development of football for women
- Handling boxes that include: Wooden rattle, old and new kit (shirt, boots, shin pads, ) old and new ball; scrap books of the 1950s, 60s, 70s; comparative fact sheet; bobble hat and scarf, Bovril, smell cubes; past and present team photos; programmes from each decade, football annuals, subuteo game
In order to arrange borrowing the materials please contact Jim Cantle email@example.com